Episode 2 – Ms. Sharon Broughton
Sharon Broughton is a self-proclaimed online marketing junkie and “tech skills” addict. If there’s a better, faster way to do something, she probably already knows about it. She has developed a reputation for being efficient and resourceful. She’s been able to work with some of the top 6- and 7-figure business coaches in the industry, including Ali Brown, Kevin Thompson, Fabienne Fredrickson, and Christine Kane. These people dread wasting time and money – and they pay Sharon top dollar because they know she doesn’t mess around. Sharon is an Infusionsoft Certified Partner and Certified Online Business Manager. She lives in Reno, Nevada and is a single mom with three wonderful grown children.
Just a Few of Sharon’s Tips, Tricks, and Secrets:
Chat with a VA Industry Leader, Ms. Sharon Broughton who shares Tips, Tricks, Secrets and Strategies for developing and maintaining a professional and profitable Virtual Assistant business.
* Tip: Focus on one thing and be the expert at it.
* 2nd Tip: People want to work with somebody that is specialized in whatever they’re using. So, even though it’s scarier to narrow down your niche, you’re going to get much better clients and be able to focus on one thing.
3rd Tip: Know that if you say no to a client that’s not quite the right client for you, that there’s going to be that perfect client right behind them waiting to come in that door.
* Trick: Make sure that you have a really strong project management system and put everything into that system.
* Secret: Don’t over-promise, or say that you know certain tools and you don’t really know them that well.
* 2nd Secret: Stay up on the trends and new programs that people are using.
* 3rd Secret: Set aside one day a week to focus on things you need to do in your business or for your business.
Download Transcript Here: Chat with VA Industry Leader – Sharon Broughton
Super VA School
Sharon Broughton Team
Certified Online Business Manager