The OIVAC assembly will salute the global VA industry during the International Virtual Assistants Day celebration, Friday, May 17, 2013. At this event, we will honor industry leaders, recognize VAs who are talking the talk and walking the walk, share client testimonials, and participate in intra-industry camaraderie, nurturing and networking synonymous with being a VA.
We invite you to contribute to this worldwide celebration by submitting the following to the OIVAC blog:
- Case studies describing how working with a VA can benefit clients: identify a problem, your solution, the outcome and its impact.
- Tips on how working with a VA can give the gift of time. These tips will be included in a free downloadable publication that all VAs can offer as a give-a-way on their web sites. VAs will be given credit for their contribution and a hyperlink to their site.
- Links to articles written about the VA industry.
- Description of a Virtual Assistant who exemplifies the consummate professional VA and why (100 words or less).
- Direct clients and prospects to contribute a description of their “ideal VA” and/or how working with you has benefited their business.
The IVAD Creed: Dedication, Experience, Expertise and Determination to Succeed of professionals providing administrative and other business support services, virtually (DEEDS), exemplifies our integrity and commitment to provide superior service.
In recognition of International Virtual Assistants Day, feel free to add the IVAD logo and Creed to your web site. Invite your contacts and clients to visit the OIVAC blog and provide contributions; and don’t forget to join in the official VA celebration. Admission is free.