This award is to honor a Virtual Assistant who has been in business for at least 5 years and who has contributed to the industry in such a way that s/he has provided a positive impact on many others and helped them to build a successful business. If they have led a VA organization or activity; written a book or other publication specifically to help other VAs; or any other impact that has helped the industry grow, we want to hear about them.
- Virtual Assistant is nominated by one or more associates/clients by April 5, 2013 (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Virtual Assistant is requested to complete a questionnaire about themselves, their business and their accomplishments by May 6, 2013 (emailed to email@example.com).
- Virtual Assistant is requested to include with their Award Submission, the following by May 6, 2013:
- input/testimonial from one or more clients.
- headshot for use on the OIVAC website and in media campaigns.
- company logo for use on the OIVAC website and in media campaigns
- All submissions will be forwarded to the Judging Panel and reviewed. Award recipient will be judged based on the nomination information, profile, client testimonials, experience and contribution to the Virtual Assistant industry.
- Recipient will be notified, by phone and email, of winning the award by May 15, 2013.
- Open to any Virtual Assistant located around the world with at least 5 years as a business in the Virtual Assistant industry.
- Winner and client must agree to allow a member of the IVAD Award Selection Committee to contact them for further information, if required.
- VA must provide a significant portion of their service offering.
- Previous recipients of this award not eligible.
- Members of the OIVAC Steering Committee and Judging Panel not eligible
- Proven willingness and track record of contribution to the success of the entire VA industry.
- Winner MUST be available to attend the virtual award ceremony on Friday, May 17th from 5:00 to 7:00 pm EST during the IVADay events (details to follow).
- Submissions by nominated VA must be in a professional format using company letterhead and converted to PDF format.
The OIVAC Judging Panel for the Thomas Leonard International Virtual Assistant of Distinction Award consists of experienced Virtual Assistants from around the world.
Award Recipient will receive:
- Physical Award for their desk/office
- Graphic Award for use on marketing material and website
- Certificate of accomplishment for printing
- Inclusion in a media campaign featuring award winners
- Various donated prizes
|Thomas Leonard International Virtual Assistant of Distinction Award|
|Download Eligibility Criteria||Please email the nomination form in Word or PDF version back to: firstname.lastname@example.org|